Ready-To-Use Wax Strips for Body are easy to use, pre-waxed strips for the face, lips and small areas. Simple, effective and ready to use anytime, these strips will quickly remove hair and leave skin feeling smooth. Perfect for touch-ups and travel. Contains: (12) Facial Wax Strips – 24 applications
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel)
UPPER LIP: Treat each side of your lip separately. Press on a strip and peel off towards the center holding the skin taut with the other hand. CHIN: The hair on the chin is usually lying sideways or downwards. Smooth the strip in the direction of hair growth, peeling it off upwards towards your nose. EYEBROWS: Apply wax strip in the direction of hair growth. Hold skin taut with the other hand, then pulls off in the opposite direction of hair growth towards the nose. CENTER BROW: Apply wax strip in the direction of hair growth. Hold skin taut with the other hand, then pulls off in the opposite direction of hair growth towards the nose.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- DO NOT use on sunburned, chapped or irritated skin, open wounds or over warts, moles or varicose veins.
- DO NOT use on skin treated with Retin-A, Glycolic Acid or Alpha-Hydroxy products.
- DO NOT use products containing alcohol, astringents, fragrance or deodorants for at least 2 hours before or after hair removal.
- DO NOT use on inside of nose or ears, nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas, eyelashes, or eyelids.
- DO NOT bathe in hot water immediately before or after hair removal (wait at least 2 hours).
- DO NOT expose areas to be treated to the sun for 24 hours before or after hair removal.
- DO NOT rub or scratch treated area. Skin may become irritated. Some reddening of the skin is normal several hours after hair removal, but in case of extreme skin reaction, discontinue use immediately.